Follow by Email

Monday, July 29, 2013

Keeping up With...the Cleaning.

I know, it's not a popular topic.
But...
since we all have to clean our homes,
I thought I'd address it.
And
Since my husband is famous for bring home clients without much notice,
 I needed a way to keep things looking presentable every day 
without devoting an entire day to scrubbing.

I found a lot on Pinterest about chore charts and duties...
and then I found this:


It's from Tips and Pix...a great site. 
You can find it here.

I liked the simplicity and organization.
I loved that it looked cute,
(especially since I'd need to look at it often.)

So I tweaked it a bit for my home and this is what I came up with:

border found here

We'll see how it goes. I may not get to everything each day, but at least it's a start.
Thanks again Tips and Pix for your inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. I like this! I have actually been working on something similar because organized cleaning just seems to be the logical thing to do. I mean, really, everything works so much better with a plan.

    (Except romance. Sometimes a plan ruins the whole thing. Grin.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. I like it! Talk about organization! And I like that bubble border, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10