Follow by Email

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Have you been Home?

You can click here to view this board.

Have you visited Hometalk yet? If not, it's a must! 
There's so much to see, read, learn...
it's a perfect place to browse and browse.

And one of the best parts? You can save all your favorites to clipboards just like this one above!
I love easy sew projects and the above pics show cute, cute ideas!
(Okay...some are mine.)
But you're not limited to 15 pics, you can make your boards as large as you'd like!
Just think of all the possibilities.

Just thought you'd like to know a little about Hometalk,
because...
there's no place like "home!"

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know you added the lavender sachets to your clipboard. What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about Home Talk. Looks like a whole lot of inspiration. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Mason Jar Pin Cushion. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my no sew table cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT projects! I'm just starting on Hometalk. There's so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10