Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Cute little Cockatiels!

I fell for this little guy as soon as I saw him.



I mean, who wouldn't just love that cute little beak?

And he had portraits made of himself...

...yes...


...I know...
too cute.

But wait,
there's more...


...what about this profile?
I know...
who can decide?

And then there are his little cousins...
posing as salt and pepper shakers.


Will the cuteness end?
Well, 
I didn't want it to...
so, I just looked...


...and looked...


...and looked.


But then there is the issue of cockatiels and coral.
Well, I'm just going to pretend that my little friends stopped over at the ocean side and were resting.


It could happen, right?
I'm thinking yes...
Anything can happen here on Tablescape Wonderland.
;)

In case you're interested:
Cockatiel pitcher, plates, salt/pepper shaker: Fitz and Floyd
White Plates: Lenox
Chargers: Pier 1
Cloth Napkins: World Market
Glassware: Dollar Store
Flatware: Tuesday Morning
Centerpiece: Waterford crystal, Sanibel seashells, Oregon air plant, plastic aquarium coral


I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
and
Please drop by for loads of inspiration!

10 comments:

  1. Loving the tabelscape! Love your cockatials. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge smiles! I really love this table, and I can't believe it but it almost looks a little formal. Hey, if there is such a thing as shabby chic, why can't there be such a thing as formal whimsy?

    You are making me want to dive back into tablescaping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is this! I cannot believe that you found those plates to go with that sweet bird. I absolutely love this table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this table. And yes, cockatiels and coral do go together. Last year I went to Australia and was fortunate enough to visit the Great Barrier Reef and guess what? There were cockatiels everywhere! They were as plentiful as seagulls in Galveston! We saw beautiful coral and beautiful cockatiels everywhere! Thank you for this tablescape as it instantly took me to a great memory of a wonderful trip of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this table. It makes me cheerful and smile. I do believe that the sweet birds came to visit the sand and sea! Just gorgeous. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cockatiels are adorable. This table makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table has me smiling. I love it when a favorite fun piece is the inspiration for a tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have no problem with cockatiels and coral together! They look great!!! The figurine is just adorable, and I LOVE the plates!!!!!! (Just don't serve chicken or any other kind of fowl on them! :-) ) You gave this a really great tropical feel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love every element, especially the aquamarine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the little pitcher is just adorable! Love your sweet table!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10