Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Coffee Break...

Sometimes it's the simple things, right?
And sometimes just a little coffee break is that perfect little pick me up 
for your afternoon.


Add to that these cute plates
and you can practically feel yourself saying "ahhhh."



Each one has a different image...too cute.



Add a special glass piece to hold your vintage spoons and the little coffee corner is complete,
well almost.


Yes, they're ready...that other special treat from the oven 
will be perfect on my oh.so.cute plates...
and  then
my coffee corner will be complete.


So when you need a little break, be sure to treat yourself...
you'll be glad you did!

I'm joining two parties today:
Kathleen over at Cuisine Kathleen for her Let's Dish
and Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Be sure to drop by for loads of inspiration!

6 comments:

  1. I love coffee, so your station is my cuppa coffee! The plates are adorable, I love it all! Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and it the plates say "Café" in Spanish, even with the accent on the é! Soo cute!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plates are so perfect for a little snack with a cup of coffee...I bet you get a lot of from them...I am now inspired to have a coffee corner of my own...hope you don't mind, yours is just so perfect...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plates, what a special area for guest to have coffee.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right about this. Sometimes, it's all you need to make a bad day better. I love your plates and the way you have this whole thing set up. You now have me looking for a corner of the kitchen to use for a copy cat coffee space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these plates! They just make your coffee bar perfectly complete. So inviting....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10