I am head-over-heals crazy for burlap.
Not that that's anything new,
but...
I'm having a great time using it this fall.
Add a little lace and I'm a happy girl!
Today's table mixes burlap, lace, and white dishes.
It's a very simple table...calming and relaxing,
perfect for a cool fall day!
Enjoy!!
Burlap utensil holders were made from wired ribbon.
The width was exactly the right size and the trim gives a great look.
No table cloth, just a simple runner.
Need some color?
No problem...
this monochromatic table would be the perfect base
in adding your favorite fall colors.
Hm...I'm thinking pumpkin pie!
Special thanks to my good friend Sarah and her husband
for the gorgeous plant used in today's centerpiece.
I'm joining two parties today:
Kathleen over at Cuisine Kathleen for her Let's Dish
and
Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Be sure to drop by both parties for loads of inspiration!
In Case You're Interested:
Grass Chargers - Pier 1
White Chargers - Marshall's
Dinner/Salad Plates - Lenox Opal Innocence Carved
Flatware - Michelangelo
Burlap fabric/lace made into runner
Burlap wired ribbon made into utensil holders - Hobby Lobby
Stemware - Dollar Store
Napkins - World Market/ vintage set










Love your utensil holders. Very creative.
ReplyDelete- The Tablescaper
You have done such a good job with a simple color combination that reflects class and style. I'd love to sit and enjoy your table! Well done! Rosie
ReplyDeleteBurlap is very versatile, and I love the addition of lace. Great monochromatic table! You can add your fall elements for Let's Dish next week!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty...I really love those chargers.
ReplyDeleteSharlotte - I must confess (you know I love "confessing - lol!) that I do not own any burlap! However, after seeing this table, I might have to purchase some.It looks beautiful with the white china. I did recognize one of my favorite china patterns, "Opal Innocence Carved". It is one of my "go-to" patterns - I pull it out for everything, it seems! Love the lace you added and the flatware holder idea is brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, this table setting is so pretty and calming! I'm loving the burlap, too, these days!!
ReplyDeletelove your burlap and lace! very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteJenna
Simple, yet beautiful, Sharlotte!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week...
Beautiful....love those chargers.
ReplyDeleteI love your burlap and lace and can't wait to whip up some utensil holders to go with my burlap runner. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDeleteI love it.. who would have ever thought you could achieve such elegance using burlap! It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe simplicity of this table is exactly what makes it so beautiful. Actually, when Kathleen first announced her fall white dish challenge, I though to myself that it would be exactly up Sharlotte's alley. True story. Love this!
ReplyDeleteYour burlap and lace table is so pretty! Simple and inviting. Love the utensil holders.
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the challenge at Let's Dish!