Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Trumeau Mirrors

I really like Trumeau mirrors.
They are basically the same, however the details can vary quite a bit.
Here's Miss Mustard Seed's mirror. She found it at a yard sale and painted it to match her room.
Isn't it pretty?
Simple, yet makes quite a statement. 

Read all about her transformation here.

There are quite a few images on Google, here are a few of my favorites:

It's from Horchow, $795.00

or this one from One Kings Lane.
Sadly, it's no longer for sale on their site.

But, I found a few sites that give tutorials on how to make your own.
Hm...

Amy over at The Idea Room

trumeau mirror 7wm

Susie over at her blog, Susie Harris


and

Larissa over at The House on Harrison.


I think I'm going to try it.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to try to do it too. I love the look of them.

    (And I forgot to email you the answer to a question you had from a blog post of mine so I'll answer it here. That little green box on my kitchen door usually holds a notepad and pen for lists. It's magnetic so I also use it for things I don't want to forget when I'm heading out the door.

    And btw... It is REALLY GOOD to see you posting regularly again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun project. Proud that you're branching out and doing some projects working with wood!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10