Follow by Email

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Have You Read THIS Book?


If you haven't, it's a must.
You can find it here.
It's loaded with amazing pictures, tutorials, tips, and heartfelt words.


These pictures were taken with my phone...yep, I know they're not the best, but I was a little shaky even being in the same room as the ever creative, ever inspirational Miss Mustard Seed!

She was actually in the Houston area this past Friday night, all the way from Pennsylvania!
 The shop that hosted her is Altar'd, they refinish furniture and other household items beautifully. The owner is creative, sweet, a real doll. Just check out her place, you won't be disappointed.

One of the lines Altar'd carries is Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. 
And, this weekend, Marian was in town actually doing a free demonstration.


You can certainly tell she loves what she does.


After this session, she graciously sat for hours signing her book...


each and everyone one with a personal note.


It was a thrill to chat with her...she is gracious, kind...just lovely.
Be sure to visit her blog, you can find it here.
I'm sure you'll be inspired by her too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10