Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter!

I'm joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday. It's so much fun to visit. You'll be truly inspired by her post as well as all the participants!


Happy Easter everyone!


I used my grandmother's bedspread as a tablecloth...



...added a few thrift store bunnies and it looks like spring!


The tulip runner and sugar bowl {used as a vase} were also my grandmothers.


Pink camellias from my yard.



The large bunny was purchased at Wal Mart years ago. The glass eggs were a Goodwill find.



The cross was given to me by a dear friend... perfect for Easter.




Do you know the good news?







He's risen!

Lenox stemware


vintage creamer as another vase


Prelude {International} flatware



chargers - Marshall's
dinner and salad plates - Opal Innocence Carved {Lenox}




After the meal, dishes were cleared, and there was time for a cup of coffe or tea.



I pulled together pink cups and saucers I found at Goodwill...


and a pink depression glass bisquit jar from my mother.


The bubble glass birds were a gift from my sister and mother...


...little bunnies from GW...




...and of course well loved books.



Happy Easter everyone!
Thanks so much for visiting...enjoy your day!

16 comments:

  1. What a pretty table. Love the White & Pink. Very spring and with the bunnies, very Easter. Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharlotte...Absolutely beautiful! You have outdone yourself! Your pink and white are just right. And...the Bible verses make it purrrrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pink table. I remember having a bedspread like that when I was a child. Makes a beautiful tablecloth. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, I love how you've styled your table...the pink chennile bedspread makes a wonderful backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty in pink and I like your grandmothers bedspread as the tablecloth. Happy Easter.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. A true Easter table. This was a joy to view and I want to thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    I used a little quilt on my table last week so I loved seeing you used one also. You have a wonderful sense of style and I'm a new follower of yours so I can come back and see what pretties you post next..
    Happy Easter
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Sharlotte, your table is stunning...all the bits of pink peeking out from the white. The coffee table is beautiful with all the crystal and pink. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the pink and white! I also love the way you incorporated the Bible and beautiful cross into your tablescape. I must say my favorite was the individual pictures of Scripture! Thanks for a lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple, Elegant and Beautiful!
    Wonderful with the white, pink and crystal touches.
    Happy Easter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely gorgeous table! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely table in white and pink. Nice inheritage have you got. Your grandma would like your table as much as I do.

    Wish you a happy Easter.
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful pink and white table! Those gorgeous camellias caught my eye -- and stole the show! I love camellias, and they don't grow in my part of Texas. I miss them from our years in Louisiana and north Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful!! I love all of it. I especially love the scripture. After all this is what the day is all about. The bunnies, candy and such is so uplifting but we all that know "HE IS RISEN". Have a blessed Easter, Savannah Granny

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an outstanding table setting, using some wonderful heirlooms & vintage pieces, Sharlotte!
    I am astounded that someone would pitch pink depression cups & saucers to GW...lucky YOU! I would have snatched them up in a heartbeat.

    I hope you had a lovely Easter. Indeed, He is Risen!

    fondly,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful post and gorgeous Easter table!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous tablescape! I love the matching pink glass. My fiance and I have finally agreed on registering for Opal Innocence Carved for our everyday. I just hope we can get our hands on the teapot (discontinued). :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10