Follow by Email

Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today we remember the death of Jesus. This is not a happy topic, but without His death, there would be no resurrection. So before we reach Easter, we take time to reflect on Good Friday.


...one drop of crimson covers it all...

Jesus died on the cross for us all, to take away our sins. We are forgiven because He was forsaken.
Amazing love...that's what God has for us.... He sent His only son to save us.
Our hopes rests in Christ alone.

So on this day, I am a bit sad, but knowing that on the third day {Easter}, Jesus rose! This brings us all peace that indeed our sins have been forgiven and one day we too will be with our Heavenly Father.



5 comments:

  1. Thank you Sharlotte for this wonderful post:) I hope you have a blessed EASTER with your family!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharlotte! We all need reminding of what our Savior did for us.
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful that He was willing to die that I might live.
    I hope you have a wonderful Easter Weekend.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word and that is Amen! Have a blessed Easter.
    You may like my poem on my Easter table post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10