Follow by Email

Monday, March 1, 2010

They're Multiplying!

I was treasure hunting, not really looking for anything in particular when I spotted these little cuties!



I just couldn't resist. They look so happy. I like the one on the right with his little foot propped up.



Then I spotted these little ones...they remind me of snowbabies...you can almost see their noses twitch!
I also found this plate...it's a such a pretty shade of green and makes a great stage for these bunnies.


The plate with violets is the third addition to a new collection...I'll post that soon.
I loved the color of the blue candleholders...not sure how I'll use them but I'm thinking that they will surely cast a friendly glow.



And I just can't resist silver trays!
{It was a fun day!}

I'm linking with Diane at A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words and her 2nd Time Around Tuesday. Be sure to stop by for a visit.


Thanks so much for visiting!
Enjoy your day!

13 comments:

  1. I love your little bunnies and yes, they do have a way of multipling!

    So cute.
    Great finds too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies! Love the green plate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so precious. You should link it with Marty's Tabletop Tuesday. It is a perfect post for that meme..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice finds! I love the silver tray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those bunnies are adorable! And the green dish is so pretty. Fun finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those can frolick anywhere...you better keep your eye on them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What sweet little bunnies!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bunnies are adorable! Yes I love getting bargains, it so fun! Have a great week!

    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your little bunnies, your green plate and blue candle holders, they all look so Spring-y together. You're right, the little bunnies look so happy! Especially the one with the little foot held up, adorable!
    Thank you for visiting me today and leaving a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little bunny scratching his head is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww, your new bunnies are adorable.. I looked at your post from last week and just wanted to say I adore that beautiful box you used as a centerpice, and of course those bunnies too.
    thank you for visiting me and your kind words.
    ~ Sonny ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms. Sharlotte Darling...You have one of MY plates!! LOL :D This is the same as the Chantilly Tiara GREEN glass dishes I've used for my St. Patrick's Day tablescape. They were made by the Indiana glass company in the 1980s & are considered "Reproduction Depression" glass, not truly from the Depression era.
    I haven't posted the table yet but you can see them in my header.

    Love your little bunnies too!!

    fondly,
    Rett

    p.s. BTW, what size is your plate????

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable those little bunny's are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10