Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mimi's on Main - Spring 2014 Update


Just letting you know that Mimi's on Main in Conroe, Texas
 is ready for S.P.R.I.N.G!

Step in and take a look!


There's been a sighting of Peter Rabbit and all his bunny friends waiting just for you!




There are tons of vintage items for serious collectors...




as well as one of a kind clothing items and jewelry.


What about adding a piece of Fitz and Floyd to your collection?
This is just a sampling!



If you're having a special dinner, what about adding to your table?
There are gorgeous dishes in just about everyone's booth...






and the best thing...there's plenty of variety!
For instance, this vintage set would be just lovely for a new bride...
or for anyone wanting special pieces.
Just take a look at those gorgeous wedding pictures!


Or how about a treasure from the sea?


 Our booths (Sharlotte's Reflections) are stocked with Etsy type items...handmade and vintage.


Mimi's on Main,
on historic Main Street in Downtown Conroe,
 has about 30 different vendors, each with their own style. 


Come in for a visit, 
we'd love to meet you!
We guarantee you will have a great time browsing and shopping!

If you missed the first post about Mimi's on Main, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, such wonderful eye candy to look at this morning! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would most definitely go there if I were in the area. That looks exactly like my kind of place. (I had forgotten that you were starting a little booth adventure. (Yes, I know it's technically "venture", but it's an ADventure to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10