Follow by Email

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pink Depression Glass

Glassware is addicting.




There are so many patterns, so many colors.


So how does one choose?
For me?...Very carefully.


Then there's the age factor...new, vintage?


And, I won't get into all the beautiful linens - they're addicting too!




So, today's table is about one particular color, pink.
Perfectly pink for springtime.


These pieces have been picked up here and there,
and, when placed alongside each other,
they make a nice setting.


Thanks so much for dropping by, I truly appreciate your visit!

I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Drop by there as well for loads of inspiration!

In case you are interested:
white table cloth/napkins - wedding gifts
pink napkins/napkin rings/flatware - antique gift shop
vintage table runner in basket/dinner plates - estate sale
stemware - consignment shop
cups/saucers, sugar/creamer, basket - thrifted
glassware in basket (bisquit jar, pitcher, candy dish) - gifted

6 comments:

  1. I love your depression class! You have it all so pretty in the basket too! The tablescape is just darling.
    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved pink depression glass and don't have nearly enough of it to suit me. I don't have enough to set a pretty table. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely in pink! This place setting with the beautiful pink de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tablescape in pink depression glass is so beautiful with each place setting. Your pretty basket filled glassware is a lovely centerpiece. Have a great week!

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...your depression glass is to die for, and it looks wonderful on this table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pink glass; I collect it also. Your basket centerpiece gave me some new ideas and I thank you for sharing an inspiring tablescape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10