Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Is it getting cooler yet?


I know, I know...
as the seasons change, 
one can't help but get excited for the next transition...
and here at my house, 
we're ready for a little bit of fall and cooler weather.

I'm joining Cuisine Kathleen for her Let's Dish
and 
Drop by for loads of inspiration!


I've been on a cloth napkin kick...I love how they add so much to a table
with their patterns, prints, and colors.
When I saw this fabric, I just loved it. 
I knew it would be perfect sewn into napkins.
There are so many different colors to draw from
and
even polka dots.
Can you spot them?
Well for this table, I decided to draw out the coral colors and came up with this setting for two.
Enjoy!














Thanks for dropping by.
I hope you're having a wonderful week!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful table. I love the rustic mauve with the autumn colors. It's a nice combination of warm and formal.

    I'm a huge fan of cloth napkins too. We actually use them instead of paper ones here. I have a boatload of plain white ones that can be used and used and used.

    (By the way, I have been catching up here this AM, and I have been so blessed for having spent the time. You have some wonderful posts that I have missed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tablescape! Love those chargers!!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That napkin sure sets the tone for this beautiful fall table. I love how you put it in all of its glory on the white plate. It is the perfect pop of color. All of the gorgeous warmth in the linens and glassware make it a lovely fall table. Nothing is turning color here yet but the garden is so ratty after a huge storm we had last week that stripped all the flowers. I am ready to go and pull it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely table...I really like those napkin rings. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful...I love those napkins and napkin rings. This table is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tablre is simply berautiful! I love the White dishes and the touches of Fall, like the pretty napkins and tghe napkin rings....have some fall leaves too in silver, I like yours in Brown better! The chargers are awesome! Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were right about that fabric! It made gorgeous napkins you can use so many ways! I like the way you brought out the coral color for fall! Lovely table!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! Wish I could sew it must come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fabric that you used for the napkins is beautiful for a fall/late summer table. The tablecloth with the rattan chargers, the basket weave plates and the Maple leaf napkin rings are perfect. And while we are at it, those wine glasses are gorgeous. Just Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I am so glad you came by to visit so I could find your beautiful blog. Your photographs are incredible! Just beautiful. Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10