Follow by Email

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Pink, Please.

I've always liked pink...all shades. I love that it can be soft and femine, yet bright and sassy! I haven't really decorated with pink for a long time, but a little pink here and there suits me just fine! Well...while hitting local thrift stores, I've found several pink things lately that I just couldn't pass by...I wasn't really looking for pink, they've seemed to find me.



These plates were found at different stores, but have two things in common: they are pink and are Limoges from France. I think they compliment each other really well.



After a little research on the markings on the back, this plate is dated 1903.



The bottom plate is from the 1930's and the top plate is from 1896-1900.

I love the detailing...



...and the fact that they were discarded but now have a new home in which they are loved.

I'm joining Linda for her Nifty Thrifty Tuesday over at Coastal Charm. Be sure to stop by for all the treasures!

6 comments:

  1. These plates with pretty pink posies are darling! They are lucky you rescued them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I really like the gold on the edges... And the pink is so sweet. I hear that pink is the trendy color for 2011. You're right in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plates, so pretty. I never come across any that are pretty, and in my price range. These are just lovely.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ~ your photos are fabulous. Stopping by from Coastal Charm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda@Coastal CharmFebruary 8, 2011 at 11:39 PM

    I'm happy to see you at my NTT party with these beautiful PINK vintage plates...I'm a big fan of these and I am lucky that I also have a few of these that I have found for just pennies.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10