Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tuesday's Treasure #5


Welcome to Tuesday's Treasure!
Each week a special item will be featured from our shoppe...
Sharlotte's Reflections.
Enjoy!
 
Every year we make a trip or two to the Texas Hill Country.
It's a favorite place to relax and spend time with family and friends.
It's also an incredible place to browse amazing shops...
and, well
to shop!
 
This trip was no exception...
we found a lot of great items ready to share with you.
 
Here's an example,
straight from the artisan himself:
 
 
This piece is large....approx. 27" tall, 26" wide.
After all, 
"...things are always bigger in Texas!" 
 
...you can find us on facebook...
or
check out the tab above:
Sharlotte's Reflections...The Shoppe
for prices and more information

4 comments:

  1. I just stuck my hands in the air to guess-timate the size of it. That's awesome and so creative. I saw some Georgia shaped stuff while shopping over the weekend and thought it was cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, yes, this is a large one! "Our" guy only does state shapes of Texas but I saw other states on Etsy...there is a lot of variety! I think they are neat and great for the perfect spot!

      Delete
  2. Love this! Would look so cute out by my pool! And... thanks for pointing me to your shoppe. There are so many cute things there! Talk about a great place to shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie!
      What a great idea! I think these cut outs are neat - perfect for indoors or out!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10