Follow by Email

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Is it fall yet?

 
There's a hint of fall in the air...
ok, not really
 but
 I'd like there to be a "hint of fall in the air."

 
So in order to feel more "fallish"
 this week's table is a way of ushering out the summer
and welcoming a cooler season.

 
Welcome back!
It's Thursday, time for another tablescape.

 
The warmer colors make me think of soups, and sweaters, and hot cocoa.
However, it's a little too warm for all that now
but I know it's around the corner.

 
See the little flamingos?
They were a gift from my sister,
she knows I have a weakness for these little ones.

 
Thanks so much for dropping by,
here's to cooler weather!


 
I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Be sure to visit for loads of inspiration.
 
 
Until next time,
Sharlotte

4 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I love all of your colors: and especially love your centerpiece and salad plate. You've coordinated everything so well and your table is warm and welcoming. Bravo! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! Thanks for the sweet comments. I'm glad that you liked this table, the deeper colors made me feel warm too!

      Delete
  2. I love the colors together and where did you get the leaf napkin rings?I find I am getting obsessive about napkin rings.Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, I know what you mean about napkin rings. I tend to pick them up wherever I can. I think these were at Marshalls Home Goods. They always have neat things.
      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10