Welcome to Tuesday's Treasure!
Each week a special item will be featured from our shoppe...
Sharlotte's Reflections.
Enjoy!
We love all time pieces...especially ones with a story.
This gorgeous ceramic clock was found in the Texas Hill Country on our last visit.
It's in working condition and makes quite a statement!

There's just something about clocks and complete the "look" in a space... maybe that the hands on its face say something different each time you look at it!
ReplyDeleteHi Susie! I agree...clocks are indeed a favorite! They are the perfect pieces to add a bit of history to anyones "story!"
ReplyDeleteI love clocks, especially antique and vintage ones. I don't have nearly enough here because I'm usually too cheap to buy them. That one is so pretty, and I can just picture it on a night stand.
ReplyDeleteI too have a fondness for all things relating to "timepieces." My grandfather repaired clocks of all sizes...I remember watching his steady hands tinkering with his little projects. (The pieces I have and love are from his collections.) When we found this little guy, we knew he would be a great addition to our shop!. Thanks for dropping by!
DeleteI love the way I see different people using clocks now! They too have intrigued me! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy
ReplyDeleteI think timepieces add a lot to any setting too. These particular clocks were most like made in a mold and then the mechanics were added. In fact I have one that is similar, but this one just caught our eye! Thanks for visiting today!
Delete