Follow by Email

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister!

 
She's the big sister...
I am the little sister...
and one of the most amazing persons I know!

She wears many hats:
daughter
sister
wife
mother
teacher
leader
musician
organizer
creator
encourager
friend

She has many passions,
and strives to do her best.
Her smile is contagious,
and her laugh warms the room.

Thanks for always being on my side
no matter the situation
and
for always being my cheerleader!

Happy, happy birthday
to my favorite sister!

1 comment:

  1. :) such a wonderful tribute to an amazing woman! Happy Birthday Susie! You are a gift! I love you! And, you, my dear Sharlotte are what every person wishes to have as a sister. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10