Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mt. Hood, Oregon


Our last site to visit was Mt. Hood.
Can you even believe how beautiful this is?
And yes, I took this picture with my phone!
Really!




We just sat in awe of this majestic mountain.



The lake is gorgeous too, there were people enjoying fishing and kayaking as well as hiking.
We were some the hikers.
The trail around the lake was easy...it wove in and out through the landscaping.
We only had a few wrong turns, but easily rerouted.


Thanks again to J and T for taking us to such wonderful sites.
We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10