Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wrap Ups...


I was working on a project and messed it up. Have you ever done that? Please tell me you have...
And I was being so careful, you know, measure twice - cut once.
But, I still messed it up.
So I put my thinking cap on and wondered what I could do with my "new" item.



Hm...enter Pinterest.

Someone out there {I can't find you now} actually, on purpose made these bands!
I had the strips, all neatly sewn and pressed so all I had to do was make button holes and search through my stash of buttons.
easy

Now, do you know what you can do with these?
Bracelet? Perhaps, but I had unruly cords in my house.

I made these:

 
Great, aren't they?
Plus, they're washable if needed!

Oh so much better, and cuter, than my old method of organization!


5 comments:

  1. Very clever! I may have to make a few of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just so smart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love it, and what a little advent of serendipity to find them on pinterest just when you needed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stumbled across this & think it's a brilliant idea - I'm no good at buttonholing though, so will try either press studs or touch & close tape.
    thank you
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I saw you on Hometalk! I need a bunch of these and so love that they can be pretty and keep me clutter free! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10