Follow by Email

Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Fix...

Mason Jars...who doesn't love them?
So many ideas...
Momtastic has a great tutorial for a cute, cute sewing kit, you can find it here. It was quick and easy...and oh so cute!

First you gather supplies:
Mason Jar
Mini Sewing kit (I found mine at WalMart)
Fabric (quilting squares)



I also used a bit of batting for the cushion, pins, buttons, jute, and paper.


This one will go in one of my guestrooms...just in case they need a quick fix on anything.



This one will go in the other guestroom. The jar is larger so I could also include scissors.


Just about every color is included.





 Thanks for dropping by to visit!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is great.
    I'm going to do at least one of these for Christmas Gifts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and such a clever use for the jars. I want to steal this idea some time, Sharlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so cute! I think I may need to do some of these in my guest bedrooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10