Follow by Email

Friday, August 26, 2011

Glossy magazines...on a Friday afternoon.

I'm sure that glossy magazines aren't good for the environment.
However, they are sure fun to look at, especially on a Friday afternoon.
 After a long week at work, sometimes you just have to take a minute or two to breathe.
I won a subscription for Victoria Magazine a year or so ago and love leafing through the pages and all the loveliness.


If had twin boys, I would love this room:


The blues and creams are so calming...
I'm sure it wouldn't stay this way, especially with boys, but it sure looks dreamy.

And do you get this delivered free?


It's put out by Lowe's and has really neat ideas and tips.
Everything they photograph usually comes from their stores.




This front entry looks so inviting, the mums are gorgeous!


And the back patio...I love it.



I'm soooooooo ready for fall and cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10