Follow by Email

Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank you SO much!

A big thank you to Julio over at Beaux Mondes Designs  for his generous give~away!
This was my first give~away win...and WOW, this was the jackpot!
 Two twenty~four issues of my favorite magazines!!
 The first magazine appeared today, what a wonderful treat after a long day at work!
I can't wait to dive into all the glossy pictures and soak up all the inspiration.


Here are a few pictures that caught my eye right away:









Thanks again Julio!
What a lovely way to spend a few spare minutes this evening.
Be sure to drop by his blog, it's full of inspiration as well!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win...love this magazine too...awesome ideas!!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Sharlotte! You definitely hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10