I'm linking to Outdoor Wednesday today with amazing colors to share. This past weekend, my family and I took a trip to Dallas and visited the Farmer's Market. After we visited the fresh fruit and produce, we made our way to the nurseries. It was breathtaking!


Happy Fall!











Oh what gorgeous pictures. I love all the beautiful bright colors. Just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors and beautiful flowers!!! I love the Farmer's Market. We were just there this weekend!!! I want one of everything!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening!!!
XOXO
Cathy
What BEAUTIFUL pictures! You have become quite the photographer!
ReplyDeletejust gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteYour photos are drop dead gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them with us. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures - the colors just pop !
ReplyDeleteHugs ~ Kammy
Nice visual tour with GREAT photos! Thank You.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous pictures. The colors are so vibrant.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing them with us.
~ Tracy
Gorgeous photos! The colors are brilliant!Nature is so beautiful...even in a garden shop.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Jane (artfully graced)