Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Photography...

I hope no one thinks that this post is going to be a tutorial on how to improve your photography skills, 
because....
it's not.

You see, I've been blogging for approx 4ish years
purely as a way to document a few things.
If anyone happens to follow along,
that's great...they are most certainly welcome.
However, 
this blog is not a money making machine,
nor a competitive type endevour,
simply me and my life.
So as I look over the hundreds of posts
the photography has indeed improved.
a little.
Through the billions of posts I've read over the years,
I have learned quite a bit from the "professional" bloggers.
And, in the name of 
"self improvement"
and 
because I'm so very v.i.s.u.a.l...
I wanted to "focus" (ha) on my
skills.

Here we go,
...always in progress...


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! And I mean beautiful! Cannot believe you captures this portrait so well! GREAT WORK! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy...I'm trying my luck with a different lens...all a learning experience!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Amazing shot! I need to learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still learning...stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. Sharlotte! Beautiful! Did you REALLY take this shot?! So professional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I really did take this shot and a lot of others that didn't turn out to clearly! I'm still trying to figure everything out, hopefully it won't take too long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10