Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A little bit of this and that...

If you are still here reading,
welcome.
If you are still here reading,
you must be a bit eclectic...
like me.
You see, I can't seem to stay on one topic for too long -
I get bored.
So this blog has stayed true to itself.
It's
"a little bit of this and that."

Today it's all about hydrangeas.
I love them.
But...
I haven't had much luck with them in the past.
Until this season...
I've finally let God be in control.
duh...


I did nothing but plant it and water.

tada


amazing.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Kristy! I'm still learning...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful!! I never did pay that much attention to hydrangeas until about five years ago. Suddenly, they became a very, very favorite flower. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Debbie! They are so pretty with all the different colors...the blues, greens, pinks! Now if it will last through the summer I think I'll be set!

      Delete
  3. These flowers are gorgeous! And you have captured them so beautifully in these photos! Now you should try for some blue ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, blue would be so pretty! I think it depends on the acidity of the soil...I'll have to work on that one, it sounds so scientific!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10