Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor,
Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, 
Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace 
there will be no end.
He will reign on David's throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it with 
justice and  righteousness
from that time on
and 
forever.
                                                                Isaiah 9:6-7

Merry Christmas to your home 
from our home.


1 comment:

  1. Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS Sharlotte, and an early Happy New Year, too! And because I've been such a lousy blog friend of late, I am just going to go ahead and tell you on this comment that I loved BOTH of the previous posts with the tables. The ruby red one is (maybe) my favorite but it's really a tie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10