Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jingle Bells...

I admit it,
I have a thing for dishes...
they catch my eye.
In fact, I have been watching a set, but they're in rough shape.
Kinda chippy, kinda stained...
but....
every time I see them, I kinda melt.
And I kinda made an agreement with myself, 
if they ever go on sale, 
I just might have to get them!

Now, I don't need any more dishes.
really.
 I just like to consider myself as transitioning over to the 
"collector" category.
(smile)

So, one day I saw these at a little shop 
and knew they'd be perfect for the holidays.


There's something special about white and gold for the holidays, 
don't you think?
Add a little crystal and whimsy to the table and it's a fun setting.
Enjoy!












I'm joining the following parties:

As always,
thanks for dropping by!

In case you're interested:

peacock chargers - Z Gallerie
gold chargers - Hobby Lobby
peacock centerpiece - Norma's
plates, stemware - thrifted
flatware - Ebay
napkin rings - Home Goods
candle holders - antique shop

13 comments:

  1. Sharlotte, what a fantastic table! The Jingle Bell plates are fun and festive without being too "cute", so inserting a little glam through your gorgeous stemware was a great option. Welcome to the world of "certifiable" dish collectors! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love all of the gold. And boy do I know about watching dishes! LOL!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    Your tablescape for the Christmas Holidays is Beautiful"" love your peacock centerpiece with your plates and stemware"" you also did a Beautiful job putting this all together so sweet. I would like to thank you so much for your comments on my Christmas Past Tablescape. I am your newest follower on your blog now hope you follow me back. I hope you and your family have a wonderful week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gold table is beautiful, but your peacock steals the show! What marvelous finds you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Touches of elegance yet warm and friendly...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful table, Sharlotte...those peacock placemats are gorgeous...so is you peacock centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new plates! I think I am close to qualifying for the collector status also! The gold is elegant paired with the peacock and feathers~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant table. Peacock centerpiece is very eye catching. Your dishes are wonderful. What a great find. Yes, I like gold and white for Christmas and the great pop of cobalt blue and green in the peacock adds just the perfect drama. Your gold rimmed etched crystal stems are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Your gold color scheme is perfectly carried out...love those plates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tablescape. Love that Christmas china, and that peacock is stunning! I enjoyed seeing this. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dishes! Your tablescape is lovely and yes I love white and gold as well. So pretty! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! So fun that combining thrifted items and very expensive items make for the most perfect tablescape! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharlotte, I've just gotten to see all three of your tablescapes for December, and this one is my favorite. I love the gold and white, and the pop of color in the peacock centerpiece is stunning. The china you found is perfect for Christmas, and those peacock feather place mats are beautiful, too. And, as if there was room to love anything any better, your gold-rimmed stem ware is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10