Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Saddle Up!




This little fellow welcomes you to Tablescape Thursday! 
He's calling you to cool off in his summer's heat!


You can grab a cool drink of your choice.


Choose your favorite spot...


...and have a seat. The place is set just for you!


Stay a while for a cup of coffee or tea...
or 
just to enjoy the view.


Thanks for stopping by...I hope you are staying cool in this warm weather!

I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for amazing tables. Be sure to drop by, won't you?

6 comments:

  1. Love that seahorse. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that, and it's such a whimsical twist to a seashore theme. It looks wonderful with those dishes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tablescape! I love your seahorses...I purchased one for my daughter's bookcases in Savannah a couple of months ago. I really love your dishes...they are striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the seahorse from World Market? I drooled over it and wanted him so bad! Nice tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharlotte,
    TY for sharing one of my fave post this week.

    It is so elegant. Love your seahorse as the highlight of your centerpiece and the seashell napkin rings are adorable.

    Happy TS,
    /CC from Stockholm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your seahorses set the mood from the moment I saw them. Loved him in the shade of the palm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty table, Sharlotte! It has sort of a Hemingway look about it. I bought a seahorse very similar to your little guy at Michael's earlier this year. He's hanging out in storage, waiting for an opportunity to join a party. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10