Follow by Email

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

An Outdoor Wedding

What a wonderful time of year to have an outdoor wedding! We attended one last weekend
 and it was beautiful. Here are a few shots to share.
Enjoy.


The bride and groom chose an art museum for their day.



...bride's bouquet...




...bridesmaid's wrist corsages...


...bride and groom's mother's wrist corsages...


The bride was gorgeous, the groom handsome.

{The gazebo was designed and hand made by the groom.}


...tables...














I'm linking with A Southern Daydreamer's Outdoor Wednesday. Be sure to drop  by for amazing shots!



Thanks so much for dropping by to visit, enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. I love weddings. Beautiful outdoor ones are among my favorites. Aren't the flowers absolutely gorgeous??? Every picture is perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding, it was. There's only one other couple who I've seen who were SOOOOOOOOO happy on their wedding day... and that was about a year ago!

    Love,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...such lovely flowers and you capture them perfectly. Such a nice wedding place choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what a lovely wedding. It all looks so beautiful.

    Jocelyn
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures and I loved the back of the Bride's gown. It looks like they had a perfect day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and the flower shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10