My sister made the cutest tassels!
This first one was orginally a Christmas ornament.
This first one was orginally a Christmas ornament.

I think it's perfect for Fall, but I'll bet it stays out all year long.
Her second tassel was actually a salt shaker she found at an antique shop. It didn't have a mate {or I would have picked it up!}

Aren't they both precious!
Thanks for the pics, Sis!
I'm linking with Laura over at Along for the Ride for her Saturday Crafty Day.


Very pretty tassels. That's a great idea with the bird, it's so cute. Love the deer too.
ReplyDeletehugs
Sissie
Oh so cute. I guess I should turn some of my orphan s & p shakers into tassels. Now if I could just figure out how??
ReplyDeleteThey are both stunning. I love them. So different and so unusual, but gorgeous. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteI really do love them both! I love to see the creative tassels that others make out of random things. I don't have that talent. I really admire it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE tassels - and I think these are just awsome! Great photos and such creativity - love, love these!
ReplyDeleteVicki
You guys are so creative and talented. Who would have thought "salt shakers"? I love the colorful parrot tassel. *hugs*
ReplyDelete