Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summertime...


Welcome to Tablescape Thursday!
It's always a treat to share our tables
and
see all the amazing creativity here in
Blogland.
 
My table this week is celebrating summer
and
a favorite spot to visit,
the beach.
 
Enjoy!


I love shells,
collecting them is a favorite hobby.
Each one is unique,
a beautiful work of nature.


This little guy adds a bit of whimsy to the crystal and silver.
Don't you think he makes things a little less fussy?

 
These napkins are also a new favorite.
 They are dainty and vintage treasures...I was happy to use them!
Thanks Mom!
 
 
Yep, this little guy just makes me smile.
It looks like he's ready for a little sip!
 
 
 

It's fun to put your favorites together, isn't it?

 
Thanks for stopping by!


I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Be sure to drop by for loads of inspiration!

Until next time,
Sharlotte

 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love your tablescape! I truly do love it. Gotta pin this one! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thanks for dropping by this week. I'm glad you liked this table, it was fun to put it all together!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the combination of textures and shades in your table thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by! I had fun mixing all the textures with the white dishes...I'm so glad you liked it!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful table....I love the sea side beach theme using white colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! Thanks for dropping by. I'm glad you like the beach theme, it was fun using all the shells from our travels!

      Delete
  4. Very Nice tablescape.
    I love the all white and cream colors together.
    The little fish made the perfect centerpiece too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I'm glad you like that little fish too, he's got quite the personality with his little smile!

      Delete
  5. Do you know that every time (and I do mean EV-ER-Y time) I see a beautiful table with neutral elegance, I think of you? It's just stuck in my head that you do this so very well. I love this one and the way it is so summery yet so very calm, like sitting on an uncrowded beach and listening to the waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you for this comment, you are too sweet. And do you know something really funny? I always think of your tables when I "try" to do anything with color. I love all your tables and of course your way of "yaking" about them. As always, thanks for dropping by!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10