Follow by Email

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Well Hello!

Gee Whiz!
I've had major computer/internet issues
and my posts have been basically called to a halt.
My browsing on Pinterest, Houzz, other blogs,
and basically everything else has been extremely limited.
It seems that when it's cloudy, sunny, stormy, or just plain hot
the internet is unreliable.
ugh...county living.
Then my faithful, trustworthy laptop was having "fever" issues.
Yep...it was really warm, ok hot.
My last laptop actually melted
AND
I didn't want to go through that again.
 
Enter: Lenovo
yep...new computer.
I had never heard of this label before...
my husband said it was the old IBM company...
I told him..."...I'm just thankful to be up and running again!"
Thanks Honey for the new computer!!
 
Now all this to say, I'm looking over things and things look a bit different.
I hope that all transfers
and I can figure out all the fancy buttons.
Keep your fingers crossed!
 
So, here we go again...
Sharlotte's Reflections is back online!
YIPPEE!
 
See you tomorrow with a new tablescape!
 
Sharlotte
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Good to see your back! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy...It's good to get back into a routine!

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back. I use a Lenovo laptop and it's a real workhorse. Hope you like your new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far I'm enjoying this new laptop...it's amazing how technology has become such a vital part of our lives, isn't it?

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10