Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Warmer Weather?


Our weather has been unusually chilly this year.
Here in the Houston area, we don't handle the cold temps very well,
in fact we actually shut down.
really.
It's happened twice and threatened a third time.
really.
So when the temps climb up to the 60's and 70's,
people are out and about dreaming of spring.

Welcome to my table for this week, is all about
anxiously anticipating spring!






These salad plates are a favorite...


...and the April Cornell napkins add just a little spring-like color.









The stemware are Lenox, Navarre.






Thank you so much for visiting, I have warm wishes for you!

I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her Tablescape Thursdays
and 
Kathleen over at Cuisine Kathleen for her Let's Dish.

In case you are interested:
woven chargers - Pier 1
silver toned chargers - Hobby Lobby
white square dishes - gifted
green scrolly square dishes; napkins - Home Goods
burlap utensil holders - handmade
stemware - Lenox (Navarre)
flatware - Oneida (Michelangelo)

14 comments:

  1. what a stunningly beautiful table. One of the loveliest I have seen lately. Visiting from Cuisine Kathleen. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful table...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I am crazy about those square plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring table Sharlotte, so delicate and I love the soft colors and texture varieties you've used~
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tablesetting! Love the dishes...I have two settings..wish I had more!
    Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tablescape. The green salad plates is just flat out making me covet! I want your stuff!!!! LOL! Love them. And the burlap silverware holder...WOW! I am going to have to make me some of them too! Love it all...just beautiful! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharlotte - such a pretty table. The soft touches of green are lovely. My eye went immediately to the Navarre stemware. I am obsessed with Fostoria glassware and Navarre was originally a Fostoria pattern. I own some pieces of Fostoria "Wilma" which have the same stems - love them. You did a great job setting this table!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful table setting! I love your green scroll square dish. I used mine this week too! I have them in yellow. They are my favorite! I live in spring! Maybe we can do lunch one day. Let me know.
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharlotte - such a pretty spring table. I especially love those green salad plates! I had two of them at one time, but unfortunately I broke one!!! Boo to that! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Pretty Table!! I like the mix of the stripes and floral accents. Your burlap flatware pockets are a special touch, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love the textures, especially the basket centerpiece, placemats and flatware holders mixed with your crystal. The green is so soft and pretty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully elegant table, Sharlotte. The salad plates are really pretty...and those napkins...A always uses beautiful fabrics for her linens.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty table...Love those darling green plates and the chargers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely table! Your greens are perfect! I am hoping for Spring to arrive too!
    Thanks so much for taking part in the 6th Annual St. Patrick's Day Blog Crawl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10