Follow by Email

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wrapping Up...

Are you "wrapping-up" your Christmas buying? I am too, almost finished but I wanted to stop for a minute and show you a really neat idea. I found it on Pinterest at this site.
All you need is a brown paper lunch sack, jute, and your cover.
Quick, Easy, Neat.



I found the "Joy" at Graphics Fairy and printed out the size I needed. With a dip in really strong coffee, the paper was exactly the aged looked needed.
See...easy and very cute!
Ho, Ho, Ho!
Merry Christmas!



3 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho Sharlotte and Merry Christmas to you.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats adorable, I love it.

    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10