Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Trees...

doodles & blooms

I'm really interested in all the Christmas trees out there in Blogland. What kind do you have? How many do you have?

I've been to homes on tour that had a tree in every room, differently decorated. It was amazing.
I've seen Charlie Brown trees,


Charlie Brown Christmas tree
Pinterest

reindeer trees, tall tree, skinny trees, wide trees, and flocked trees. I think they are all beautiful!
Tis the season, right?

Beautiful, flocked Christmas tree. Love, love, love it! Also love those wall sconces! WOW.
Pinterest

I have two trees...one that is holding my angel ornament collection the other that hold everything else. Mostly it's where the annual shot of my children are hung. It's so much fun to see and remember them at those stages. Since they are older, there is quite a collection. I've also added "just for fun" ornaments...they always make me smile too.










Let me know about your Christmas trees!




Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10