Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas From Our Home To Yours!


...beverage dispenser used in a different way...


...vintage peacocks from my mother...




...a few of my grandmother's ornaments...




...a couple of my favorite books...


...a new ornament from a friend...





...hot cocoa station...




...my latest acquisitions...




...my grandmother's little jello mold...


...and one of her cookie cutters...




...one of her glass Christmas ornaments...




...and a special nativity set.


Merry Christmas!

I'm joining Marty for her Table Top Tuesday. Be sure to drop by for loads of inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, everything is just gorgeous. I love it all. The music tree is so cute, love the Nativity, the apothecary jars and all of it. Your chest with the green sleigh and your grandmother's ornaments is stunning. So pretty. I have sufficently drooled over every single picture. Thanks so much for joining TTT. I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have decorated so beautifully. How wonderful that you have used the passed-down treasures in your decorations too! I love everything!

    I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and that you enjoy the happiness and joy that this blessed season brings.

    Best Christmas wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to look at and enjoy! Beautiful and displayed so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! Everything looks PERFECT. I love the old mixed with the new. The peacocks... the blues... the Scrabble pieces... so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eerything, and I do mean everything, is just beautiful. I looked slowly so as not to miss a little detail. I really love the scrabble tree ornaments. I also loved the sheet music Christmas tree I saw peeking out from behind the Merry Christmas. I want to make one of those.

    Blogland...
    So many great ideas.
    So little time to execute them.

    I hope you're having a nice school break, and even more, I hope you're having a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10