Follow by Email

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Second Day of Christmas!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, one filled with friends and family. We were busy, I don't think we could have put one more thing in the day, but it was a lot of fun. We went to church {and sang w/the choir for two services}, traveled, ate, opened presents, visited, slept {a little} went back to church, ate, visited, and traveled back home. whew! Today I'm unpacking and putting things away...which leads me to my little metamorphosis and a little confession!
I love pretty wrapping paper tissue...and hate don't like to throw it away. Today I had this:


Yep, a mess. But after a little ironing, yes I said ironing....it was much more manageable and organized ~ which makes me happy.


I really didn't plan on saving all the paper, but after I got going, it wasn't so bad and I was able to recycle most of it! These are my favorites:




So, sometimes it's the little things...

Thanks so much for visiting, enjoy your day!

I'm linking with Susan's Between Naps on the Porch for her Metamorphosis Monday. Be sure to drop by for loads of inspiration!



And finally, just a parting shot of my puppy, Catie. This is the way we're all feeling today, pooped! Worn out and ready for a nap!




2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love your post. I love to iron money for our grandgirls. We give them a piece of gum and money for their birthday. They love the crisp feel of the money and the gum is extra, but they look in the card for it everytime.
    xo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous my friend. Love the ironing story- such beautiful tissue when you had finished! I am definitely inspired! Happy new year- may this coming year bring you many blessings.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10