Follow by Email

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'd like to stay here a while...

Yes, I would like to have a seat in this comfy living room...looks relaxing, doesn't it?


This collection is from Pottery Barn. It's on the expensive end...so I'm just window shopping {or cyber shopping}...OK...wishful thinking.

Or this room.
I think the big starfish caught my eye...and the pool...and the coral...and the lamp...and the soft, calming colors...



OR

...this room.



It was the wall of windows that had me at "hello".
{Those pillows are spiffy too!}

Gotta love PB!
I hope you're having a happy, relaxing day.
Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Very very pretty, honey bunny. They have the best catalogues, so lots of inspiration. xx's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10