Follow by Email

Friday, May 21, 2010

My new friend.


Have you visited Sherry at Creations From My Heart? If you haven't, please let me introduce her. She's very creative, extremely talented, and ever so sweet. I've read and reread her posts because she packs them with tutorials and inspiration. She also has a show called "Fancy That" on Shelby TV. Be sure to scroll through the videos to see Sherry's videos. It's a great place to learn all types of things.

Sherry has been so very kind to share super friendly tutorials on things like lampshades, homemade gifts, and memory boards. Since I have a graduating senior and was in need of a special way to celebrate his day, I decided to tackle a memory board. It turned out great! If you're interested, here's her tutorial.

Then I ran across her tutorials on wreaths.You can find it here. She makes different ones for the various seasons and holidays and they are just gorgeous. They're full, colorful, and friendly! I decided to make one for my front door and I just love it! As always, she gives step-by-step instructions that make her projects so easy to follow. Here's just a quick peak of my wreath:



While I was making the wreath, I hung it on the inside of my back door...a great place to work and "see" how things were progressing.

When I was finished, I moved it to my front door.



I wanted something to coordinate with  my flowerbeds in the front yard.
This wreath fits that requirement plus it's large and happy!


I'll be back with another craft I made with my new friend!
Thanks Sherry!


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful wreath - love the summery feel it has - and the flowers are lovely!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stopped by my blog. Your blog is a lovely respite. I plan to stop back by often. :D

    Smiles,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello new friend,
    I was so happy to hear from you the other day...I just love it when bloggers find each other! I've had a chance to look around your blog, and I love it. So glad we found each others blog. Let's stay in-touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there fellow Texan! Love your blog and added myself as a follower so I can keep up with all your cool posts. LOVE the wreath and I'm going to check our the video now. Happy Spring from Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the wreath! It speaks freshness! have a blessed day. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweetness this wreath is oh so summery and beautiful! I love it!
    hugs,
    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings! I found your blog because someone mentioned on ANOTHER blog that you had a nice wreath! (I'd tell you WHO, but the person was Anonymous!) Anyway, I love wreaths and yours didn't disappoint. :)
    It's beautiful! I love your back door curtain too! :)
    You have such a nice blog, I am going to become your newest Follower. :)
    (I see you don't have it on your side-bar, so I will join from the top link...)
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10