Follow by Email

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Little Touch of Blue

I have two special pieces I'd like to share with you today. They are both gifts from my mother, the first she gave to me as a graduation gift, it's a Lladro. It was my first piece and one I truly treasure. She is so delicate and the scene is so serene.


The blues are such a soft shade.
 I think it's the intricate details that just amaze me: 
the bench...



...her little basket and friend.
Even her hand is so dainty!



The second piece belonged to my great aunt.



It's also a Lladro.



So cute...with a little touch of blue...always makes me smile!

I'm joining Smiling Sally at her Blue Mondays. Be sure to stop by for all things blue!



Thanks for dropping by to visit.
Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pieces...Lladro is soooo nice! Mr.CC's aunt gave our daughters some pieces when they were young...I guess when they get married, then they will leave my china cabinet:(

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH!!! Lladro - how lucky you are! They are both so beautiful - and worth a fortune! Take care of them!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures - I am jealous!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful porcelain pieces! Love the girl on the bench. Thanks for sharing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors of Lladro pieces, especially when blue is included. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky you are to have inherited such beautiful and valuable pieces!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love your girl on bench. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10