I'm sharing a very special plate that my husband and I were given as a wedding present over 25 years ago. It has been proudly displayed and gives such warmth to our home.
It was given to us from relatives that lived in Germany.
They were my father's cousins...my husband and I never actually met them.
But over the last few years, we've been able to meet and share wonderful times with their children and grandchildren.
It's not silver but pewter.
I love the detailing.
I'm linking with Gypsy Fish and her Silver Sunday. Be sure to stop by and see amazing silver things!


Sharlotte, your tray is simply stunning!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Silver Sunday post!
xoxo...Kathy@Mimi's Garden
Beautiful. Time flies.
ReplyDeleteI love your tray....anything monogrammed or engraved is so special...love it! Happy SS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful heirloom. The intricate details are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSharlotte:
ReplyDeleteA lovely tray and a lovely reminder of your special day.
Happy Silver Sunday.
xoxo
Donna
Beautiful detail on your wedding tray, Sharlotte.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Platter! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnn
What a lovely tray! The border is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBig TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
What a Sweet Silver Treasure ~ It is Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteHave a Wonderful Week
Cheryl
I've never seen a pewter tray with this kind of detail, it's beautiful. I also wanted to say that I loved the post about the shoes. It's wonderful. I thought they were dance shoes when I saw them, and really they are kind of. A organist does "dance" on those pedals.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
It is all about the family memories. Thank you for sharing yous.
ReplyDeleteI love that platter just beautiful! Thanks for playing along....See you next Sunday for the giveaway reveal and the first Silver Sunday of Season 2.
ReplyDelete{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth
It truly is a treasure ~ beautiful detail. Happy SS!
ReplyDeleteYour plate is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGorgous gorgous gorgous!!!! I love pewter and buy pieces to add to my collection whenever I can but I have never seen one like this such detail.
Rebecca