Friday, February 1, 2013

And the Winner Is.....


I had so much fun participating in the Grow Your Blog party! 
There were about about 400 different blogs on so many different topics! 
What a treat reading and learning from everyone!


Thanks again to Vicki over at 2 Bags Full for hosting such a fun party! 
Meeting new people, some even in my hometown, was priceless!

OK...as promised,
I was offering this give away:


Using lumber from our current building project, 
adding a few seashells from a recent trip to Sanibel Island, 
I was hopeful that this sign would make someone smile!

Ready for the winner?
... drum-roll please...

Congratulations to:

Pam Marion!!!

Pam, I hope you smile each time you look at this sign! 
Please email me with your mailing address and 
 I'll get this sign to you as soon as possible!

Congratulations again
and
thanks to everyone who dropped by to visit!

5 comments:

  1. Even though I didn't get by during GYB, I wanted to come visit, and am your 175th follower!

    Congrats to Pam, the sign is very cool!!!

    Jan from The Pink Geranium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Pam!!! I love this piece and hope you will not mind that I will 'borrow' the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read your "about me" section I knew I had to be a follower. Love your spirit and boldness for the Lord. Beautiful blog. Looking forward to our visits. Come visit me over at My Mountain Blessings and I hope you will follow along too. Blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have had the ooomph to do that party. I feel life my life (OK, technically my kitchen) is running me these days. Congrats to the winner, and I LOVE that quote. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10