Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Home...


Our new home is progressing nicely...I can hardly believe that we're tackling this HUGE undertaking! 
With the encouragement of my sister (who also built her house) we forged ahead and made the commitment. So here we are, at the framing stage.


It's a one story. yea...no more climbing stairs.



View from the back...the blank slab is my husbands shop for his wood-working and other hobbies.


Front left view.


Front right view.
Stay tuned...I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Looks like you are going to have a huge home! I can almost sense your excitement! Keep us posted. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! We always planned to build our dream house. Then, one day, we decided that the one we're in is likely to be it.

    I would love a work shop that that.

    I do hope you post progress pictures. I love to walk through houses being built, and this is much like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step by step... day by day... what a FUN experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting, building your own home you can get exactly what you want. I look forward to following along on this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank so much!


    I look forward to someone helping me with this problem.
    XO
    Isora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10