Follow by Email

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm not a violent person...

I'm not violent, but sometimes I just wanna rip off some heads!
I know, yuck...but it was the appropriate thing to do,
I promise.


These were the menu for the Crawfish Festival in Llano, Texas last weekend.
Have you ever eaten them before?
Well, there's not much meat in one, so you have to work on a bunch to get your fill. Luckily each person was given a BIG scoop of them - so much in fact that your plate was o.v.e.r.f.l.o.w.i.n.g with these little gems.

I know you're dying to ask...
yes,  you have to pull off their heads; then peel the rest of them like shrimp.
Honestly, it wasn't too bad, in fact it was easy.
And, they were really good.
Really.

The plate was also served with corn, potatoes, and bread.
Yum.


Do you see the red spices on the corn and potatoes?
Yep, that's gotta be red pepper because these babies were H O T!
Thank goodness for the bread - it was a "fire-putter-outter" for my burning mouth.
You'd think I'd stop eating it, right?
Nope.
Ate every bite of potato, corn, and the very last crawfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10