Saturday, January 16, 2010

Star light, star bright...

I'm linking with Beth over at Gypsy Fish Journal...it's her 3rd Silver Sunday and a terrific place to visit for all things silver. Be sure to take a look!

Star light, star bright...
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may...
I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.








Did you make a wish?

Thanks so much for visiting....enjoy your day!




14 comments:

  1. I made a wish...my fingers are crossed and my so are my toes...thanks for coming!...See you next Sunday!
    {{gypsy hugs}}
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tray...love the ornate edge...and lots of starfish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tray. And I like all the starfish in it. It really accents the beauty of the tray. Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I did make a wish on these lovely stars. Thanks for sharing. Love the ornate silver edge. Stop by for a visit to see what's in my silver baskets. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silver with sea shells and star fish...great texture combonation! Thanks for sharing! Have a great SS
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. great combo the silver with the stars...Thanks for sharing, Happy Silver Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! that tray has amazing details and the starfish look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful tray and the starfish make a great decoration!

    Have a wonderful Silver Sunday!

    Hugs and love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully and creatively photographed!
    Happy SS!
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful way to tie in the "Stars" with the poem and the silver tray. Beautiful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your beautiful tray (of stars)!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I grew up by the beach, so I always love anything that reminds me of the ocean. What a great way to combine beautiful silver with a beach theme. So elegant! Thanks so much for this great idea.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your silver display. Very, very pretty. And I made a wish...julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10