Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Bailey's...

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday!
It's another new week to share our finds
and tables...
another week to be inspired!

 
This week my table is super simple,
in fact,
it's just for one.

  
You see,
I fell in love with these winking coffee cups...
how could I not?

 
My mother has a pair, not sure where she got them
but
I've been on the hunt to find my own matching cups.
 
As luck would have it,
I found this set at a local antique mall...
and they were 1/2 off.
sold.

 
I think they are so friendly,
so cute
and yes,
winking!

 
If you were to research them,
there are slight differences in the sets:
the bows are different colors
some have rims
 
Ebay
 
sometimes there are no rims.

Ebay
 
My set happens to be from the mid 1990's -
not really vintage
but
I love them anyway.
 
If you're interested in beginning your own collection,
there are several different pieces available.
There is a sugar and creamer set,

Ebay
 
 and mugs.

Ebay
 
I' looking for the teapot myself...
I think it's super cute.

Ebay
 
But for now,
my pair sit in my
cabinet...


...just winking
and welcoming all who visit.


 
I'm joining Susan over at Between Naps on the Porch for her
Drop by for loads of inspiration!
 
Until next time,
Sharlotte

22 comments:

  1. They also have cookie jars - both him and her. I really want a teapot but can't make myself shell out the money. Enjoy your cups. I think they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi! Thanks for stopping by!
      There are cookie jars? I didn't see any in my research. Thanks so much for letting me know I'll be on the lookout for these as well!

      Delete
  2. They're adorable! I've never seen anything like them before. I'll definitely be on the lookout next time I visit my favorite antique stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Jane!
      I think these sets are super cute too! Thanks for dropping by to visit!

      Delete
  3. Adorable. Now, you have me wanting my own winking cup. Like I have the space for one more china tidbit around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! Yes, yes...pick them up if you find them! After all, these cuties don't take up too much space!

      Delete
  4. How cute are those! Definitely worth collecting! The teapot would be the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Liz,
      Yes, yes, I'm on the lookout for that teapot.
      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. Yum, indeed. Bailey's and coffee my all time favorite treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wanda!
      I know, me too! Perfect treat in the cutest cup!

      Delete
  6. Darling cups! In all my years of collecting I've never really noticed them. I'm a new follower!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karee! Thanks so much for dropping by and following!
      I don't see these little ones around too much, but I'm always on the hunt for them. Hopefully the teapot will show up soon!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Bev!
      I know, aren't they the cutest! Thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  8. So cute! I have never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by! You can now add these cuties to your list. Keep me posted if you find any, I'd love to see them!

      Delete
  9. I have been lusting after those cups for ages, but just cannot justify buying them...not yet anyway. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pattie! Well, if you find a great deal on these cuties, you just might need to pick them up! That's what happened to me...it was a deal I couldn't resist! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  10. Thank you for sharing these darling cups!! I've never seen anything like them (I especially like the "yum" inside!). Precious.
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! I like the "yum" inside too! It's a sweet little surprise, isn't it? Thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  11. Awe...just adorable! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! If you have any questions or comments, just let me know in the comment box below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10