I've always had an appreciation for Hummels. My mother has collected them for years and has accumulated quite a few.
While visiting for Thankgsgiving, I took a few pictures to share with you today.
My mother ordered these ornaments from the Hummel club.
This Umbrells Boy is one of my favorites.
As you can see, he's much larger than the ornaments.
I gave my mother this little guy in honor of my second son.
My sister and I gave her this cutie for Mother's Day this year.
We thought it looked like us a few years ago!
And finally, I wanted to share these two Hummel pillows.
These were made by my sister, given to my mother. Aren't they gorgeous? I wish I had her patience to complete such pretty pieces.
I'm joining Tam at The Gypsy's Corner for her Three or More Tuesday. Be sure to visit for amazing collections!








I once lived in New Braunfels. Seems to me they had a big Hummel place there.
ReplyDeleteBrenda