I'm linking with Susan at A Southern Day Dreamer for her Outdoor Wednesday. It's such a great place to visit, especially if you love the outdoors!
If you're visiting today, the outdoors is something you enjoy. I get inspiration from places I visit. It really doesn't matter where I go or what I find, if I love it, I put in in my file for future use.
My husband and I have a favorite restaurant that we visit whenever we get a chance. Not only is the food fabulous, the outdoor seating area is warm and inviting. They have incorporated brick and plants to make their patio, something that I'd LOVE to have at my home.
Someday...
I like the colors of the brick, the easy care flooring, and the black wrought iron seating. The only thing I'd add at this point is comfy cushions for the chairs.
Great arches and mortar between the bricks.
LOVE this pot with all it's variety.
The water feature with lighting is so calming. See the slatted roof?
Not sure about these guys...but I love the tranquil sounds.
The plants look like they're loving their home!

Love the brickwork...what a grand entry or exit!
What inspires you?
Enjoy your Wednesday!






Beautiful... I agree... someday... Great post!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Susie
Wish I could join you for a meal at this neat place. I enjoyed being there through your eyes. A very nice job.
ReplyDeleteI agree it looks likely a wonderful setting to have a meal. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful spot. I understand why you like to eat there. I hope you are having a wonderful Outdoor Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful courtyard. I love the brick, too, and I like the fact that it's old brick with the softer edges as opposed to new, hard edge brick. There's a big difference. I much prefer the old.
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice inspiration courtyard, and I actually like the dolphin heads on the spickets. That's what they are. They are like the ones you see in classical architecture.
Enjoyed this very much.
Happy Outdoor Wednesday...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Just lovely! Looks like you enjoyed this outing.
ReplyDeleteJoyce M
What a beautiful place! I would probably want to go there too often. It looks like it would be a beautiful and relaxing place to enjoy a slow meal with great company.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing it with us!
~ Tracy
What a lovely setting. The brick is gorgeous. I really love the dolphin head water spout, and I imagine the sound is very relaxing. Thanks for sharing this beautiful space. Kathy
ReplyDelete