I added a new Christmas tree this year.
I wanted something in my foyer to welcome friends and family.
My new little tree is displaying a few of my favorite angel ornaments. They've been such fun to collect. Some I have purchased, others were gifts. I just love looking at them...they bring back such special memories.
I'm joining Mary at Little Red House for Mosaic Monday. This week Mary has a wonderful treat...a mosaic calendar{with tutorial!} Thanks Mary! Be sure to visit to see all the participants and their gorgeous compositions.

Oh how beautiful!!! I love having several trees for Christmas, so you can tailor the ornaments to the room... Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)
ReplyDeleteAll of these ornaments are beautiful. I love a themed tree.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little Angels...How fun for everyone to see as soon as they enter your home. Have a blessed Thanksgiving week, xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...
ReplyDeleteLovely! I have been collecting the little shell angels by Margaret Furlong rom her very first year. I spied yours right away!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful collection of angels. I love them all and such a wonderful idea to put them on a small tree in the foyer. I'm sure it makes an incredibly impressive greeting for your guests. Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs, Marty
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! Nice collection!
ReplyDeleteI love your tree. They are all SO pretty. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tree and mosaic!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute. I love a nice theme. I once made an angel ornament using a walnut for the head. She was a senior angel with all the natural wrinkles and had moss for hair and little wire framed glasses. Too cute.
ReplyDelete